We’ve written an article about the Verizon Droid X user manual, Now, we want to recommend the Verizon Droid X USB Drivers link to you.
This Verizon Droid X USB Driver is used for connecting your Verizon Droid X phone to a Windows® computer via a USB cable in order to charge your Droid X or to access the data on your Droid X.
You can download the Verizon Droid X USB Drivers by clicking on the following link, please select the corresponding link Depending on your system version.
- Motorola 4.6.0 Driver with MotoConnect* (for 32-bit versions of Windows®)
- Motorola 4.6.0 Driver with MotoConnect* (for 64-bit versions of Windows®)
* MotoConnect is a PC application that keeps your Motorola device drivers up-to-date. Additionally, on supported phones, MotoConnect can launch the owner support page for your phone giving you easy access to user guides, FAQs, tutorials, videos and more.
These PC Charging Drivers allow you to charge your phone using your PC and a USB cable.
- PC Driver 1 (W370, W375, W376g, W377)
- PC Driver 2 (W216, W230, W230x, W23x, W259, W270, W270x, W27x, W388, W396, W397, W397v)
- How to Download and Install the Droid x PC Charging Driver
- Please reboot the system after installing the Droid X USB Driver.
- Installation of Motorola Phone Tools may affect the performance of this driver. Please re-install the Droid X USB Driver after the installation of Motorola Phone Tools.
Incoming search terms for the article:
droid x drivers, droid x driver, droid x usb driver, Motorola droid x drivers, droid x usb drivers, droid x windows 7 driver, motorola droid x driver, droid x usb, droid x drivers windows 7, droid x windows driver,